Dear SMYLIQUE Dentistry Patients,
We hope this notice finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority at SMYLIQUE Dentistry. Our infection control processes are designed to ensure your care is both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We are confident that as we resume care, our increased protocols will exceed recommendations to keep you safe. You should anticipate the following protective efforts by our team:
- Face masks worn by our team and clear barriers at the front desk.
- Increased efforts to disinfect common surfaces and touch points routinely throughout the day.
- HEPA grade air filters throughout the office to improve air quality.
- Increased PPE for our clinical team which include surgical masks, face shields, gowns, and caps. Due to staff wearing additional layers of PPE the temperature in the building will remain low, please dress accordingly for your comfort.
- Use of aerosol reducing devices for appropriate dental procedures.
In addition to our efforts, we ask for your cooperation and support with the following safety measures:
- During your visit we may have procedure consent forms to sign, in effort to reduce paper these forms are electronic. Please consider bringing a personal tablet or phone with you to limit your exposure. We will have a tablet available upon request as well.
- We will text/email a pre-appointment screening questionnaire to determine the risk of COVID-19 that must be completed before entry. This questionnaire will include an option to include a photo of your insurance card. This is required to process your claim.
- Please wait in your car upon arrival, complete the screening form, and submit to alert our office you are ready. Call/text our team at 585-475-0155 from your car if you have any concerns or questions about entering the building for your appointment.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask to enter our building.
- We will immediately provide hand sanitizer upon arrival and your temperature will be taken.
- Practice social distancing in all possible situations.
- Perform a 1-minute swish with an anti-microbial oral rinse prior to starting your dental visit.
- Our waiting room is closed, only the scheduled patient will be brought into the office. We ask all others to wait outside in the car and our team will communicate via phone. Exceptions will be made for minors and caregivers and will be asked to wear a mask.
- We will only permit patients with scheduled appointments to enter our suite, Please No Walk-ins.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 585-475-0155.
Thank you for your cooperation. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.